Weight Tracker

Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Strategy and Weigh In Results!

Firstly, after a week of what I had originally thought as crazy, I am excited to have lost 1 lb. As hard as it was to get in some exercise, I did manage a few walks and played outside with the kids. I find it easier lately just running around and playing with my kids as my form of exercise. I think it is very important for us to adapt to our lifestyle and incorporate fitness the best way we can, while still being health conscious.

So now I am into another crazy week. My husband is leaving this morning for Dallas, TX and leaving me with the following:

- 2 children
- 2 sets of swimming lessons
- 6 hours of hockey tryouts
- 1 football game
- 1 art class

I am not sure why he didn't leave a padded room for me, but I am determined to get through this weekend relatively unscathed. I am promising myself not to fall off the wagon just because we are busy. I am going to use this to my advantage!!

To all of you that have a busy weekend planned - we can get through it! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment