Weight Tracker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

TOM - I Really Loathe You!

I am really trying to get my head around how different my mental state is on the couple days leading up to TOM. I have unbelievable cravings and am pretty sure I could eat all day if I really allowed myself. I just feel blah! It slightly enrages me because I am so good for the remainder of the month and really feel in control.

My approach this time was to wean myself off of the crappy food and try and substitute with healthy cravings. HAHAHAHA!! That never worked! However, I did greatly reduce the amount consumed. I suppose I should be proud about it, but I am really only still looking for answers on how to combat the cravings.

This is going to be my ongoing goal for the next few months and I am really going to try and figure out what foods are the best to satisfy my cravings as well as not sabotaging my weight loss efforts.

As I was searching the internet, I came across this little chart. I am going to use it and see if it is effective.

The website is found here: http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Deal-Sugar-Coffee-Chocolate-Alcohol-Cravings-18176788

No comments:

Post a Comment