Weight Tracker

Monday, July 20, 2009

Glad to see Monday!

On Friday, I had given myself permission to have a good time on the weekend without stressing over what I was eating and what it would cost me.

I was laid up the better part of the week with a major back injury, so I was due to have some fun at my cousins wedding on Saturday.

We had a great time! Probably ate and drank a little to much, but still tried to keep choices reasonable. It's funny how this has become more of a habit than before. I don't have to try so hard to make healthier choices.

However, it is now Monday and am back to reality and will make great choices this week. Weigh in is on Thursday and I guess we will see the damage then as a result of a week with no movement and a Ukranian wedding weekend.

Have a great day. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment