Weight Tracker

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a terrible Week!

So I have had a shitty week. I managed to pull all the muscles in my back last Saturday and have not been able to move effectively ever since. To top things off, the medication the doctor has given me, makes me very dry. I have never experienced anything like this. I can't seem to drink enough water in order for me not to feel thirsty.

On the up side, it is now Thursday and I can slowly move around, which I am very grateful for. My weight has stayed the same this week, which I would consider wonderful, since I have had no exercise of any sorts at all.

I will be off to a wedding this weekend and I am very excited. I feel confident with my new eating habits and don't think that will be a problem at all on Saturday.

Have a great weekend and hope everyone is well.

1 comment: