Weight Tracker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Feeling Pretty Good!

Other than the fact that my back is still trying to recover from whatever I did to it a week and a half ago, I feel pretty good.

All week I have felt in control and not worried in the least about obsessing over what I am eating. Maybe it is becoming more natural.

I am super busy at work trying to get everything cleaned up as I am on holdiays next week.

My intention is to try a few new recipes next week, while I have more time. Will be spending the week up at the trailer, so am looking on going on some hikes with the kids and just plain relaxing by the campfire at night.

Will check in tomorrow after weigh in. Hope all goes well. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're having a good week! Good luck with your WI tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete