Weight Tracker

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weekly Weigh In

Well, was able to lose 2.4 pounds after a week of being laid up for a week with back spasms and then a big Ukranian wedding to boot. So I feel great that I was down the 2.4 pounds. I guess it is definately becoming second nature to pick whole foods and eat a lot of fruit and veggies. I have also snacked very little at night this past week, so that also may have something to do with it.

So I am also officially 1/2 way to my goal, almost 6 months to the day. Not bad!!

Tomorrow is my last day of work until August 4, 2009. I am thrilled and will be going grocery shopFont sizeping to load up on healthy food for out at the trailer.

I was hoping to spend more time blogging tonight, but I am freezing and can't seem to warm up. So I will be back tomorrow.

:O)

1 comment: