Weight Tracker

Monday, June 29, 2009

Weigh In and Struggles

I was somewhat sad but still gratefull at my weigh in last week. I lost 0.2 lbs. Yes a loss is a loss and I am totally happy with that, but after a week of struggling, I was really looking forward to a great meeting.

The leader was subbing for our regular leader and was less than inspiring, and therefore I got very little out of the meeting, which was so unfortunate. Especially at a time when I needed it.

We had a very busy weekend and I believe that the choices were not the greatest. I am really looking forward to the meeting on Thursday with hope that I can get some newly energized motivation out of it. I have not completely fallen off the rails, just slowing down a bit.

1 comment:

  1. Just came across your blog via ww.ca. Wanted to say hi, and that I am very impressed with your progress! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete