Weight Tracker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Less than Motivated!

Over the last couple of weeks I have really noticed that my motivation is slowly slipping. For the record - I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! I have not gained any weight back, but am definately not losing any.

I have been following the simply filling technique for the past 4 months. I think I will switch things up this week after weigh in to go back to counting points again and see if that can kick start the weight loss again.

I feel really great having lost almost 50 pounds and I want to keep at it. My desire is still strong, I just need to get the motivation going again. Mentally I am still in a good state. I am not depressed that my weight loss has slowed down because I am in this for the long haul, until I reach goal. I believe with some planning this state will be temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment