Weight Tracker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Positively Speaking

As I was lurking around the Weight Watcher's message boards, I came across an interesting post about "struggling with the feeling of not being good enough, of not being able to make anyone happy, and of being disliked by people they admire".

This totally got me to thinking, that when I started WW in January I was in the exact same space; however, with a few things in addition to including too embarrassed to go out more than I had to, felt I was letting my children down because I was too lazy to play with them, and numerous other issues.

Almost six months later and 50 pounds gone, I still have some of the same holdups, however, it feels like the walls are slowly being broken down. I believe I am making great progress and want to continue making progress. This is one of the main reasons I did not set a specific date as to when I want to lose my weight by. I want to see steady progress and when I get there, I will have achieved my goal.

I am worthy of achieving this goal because:

1. I deserve to be happy.
2. I have two children that need their mother as much as I need them.
3. I want to live a long and healthy life.
4. I want to socialize without trying to hide.
5. I want to be a great role model.
6. I want to make it through 1 day where nothing hurts.
7. I want to truly love myself.

I will not give up! I am not going to be a quitter. I will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment