Weight Tracker

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mentally Preparing for Dim Sum

So I was just informed that the office staff is going to go out for dim sum tomorrow for lunch. I LOVE dim sum and cannot wait. However, that does mean some pre planning. First of all my weigh in is on Thursday, so my first awareness will be the salt intake. Second of all, I only have 30 points for the day (I have definately used up all weekly ap's); therefore, I will have the typical 2 point grapefruit for breakfast at around 9:30 am and use about 18 ponts for the dim sum. I think if I stay to mostly steamed items I should be able to count 5 pieces for 4 points. If I end up eating 15 pieces, I will end up using 12 points, allowing room for a couple deep fried items. I think (I know) I will be okay. :O)

I will drink lots of water and tea to help with any of the salt intake. I plan on staying within points and being successful for weigh in on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment