Weight Tracker

Monday, April 20, 2009

What a great week!

Last week was so extremely busy. For Easter we went to Medicine Hat to spend the weekend with friends. There was no school for my kidlets last week, so I took holidays and spent the week with them. We really had a great time. Painted bedrooms, went swimming, biking, shopping, visiting, etc. We even managed to get up to the lake to rake the leaves on our property where we park a 5th wheel trailer for the summer (about three hours of ap's). Now we are really stoked about summer.

Even with having the week off I managed to get to a weigh in, where surprisingly I was down exactly 1 pound. LOVE IT!!! I am sure this is a result of the extra eating and extra activity points, but hey not bad.

I have come to realize - I hate organized exercising. What I mean by that is treadmill, exercise program, gym, etc. I would much rather get my ap's in by doing yard work, house work, playing with the kids, going swimming with the kids, etc. I think for me it is a whole productive thing, with my time so limited I have to kill two birds with one stone - nothing wrong with that. So far this method is obviously working for me, so why change it at this point.

Here's keeping my fingers crossed that this Thursday will be a STS or a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment