Weight Tracker

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Successful Weigh In!!

So last Thursday was my weigh in, and I am happy to say that I am down 4 pounds for the week. I had some serious ap's this week which included three hours of raking on Sunday alone. I did make a concerted effort to ensure that I fuelled the body for the upped activity. So I must have done something right. I also received my 16 Week charm for the key chain. Hard to believe that I have been at this for 16 weeks and have lost 36.4 pounds. I am very excited and am looking forward to another 16 weeks.

The 2 most important things for me in being successful at losing weight is tracking and portion control. If I can stay focused on these two things, I see the results.

As a side note, we pulled the trailer out on the weekend to park it for the summer and we are going to try and spend the night this coming weekend if the weather is nice. So note to mother nature, please send nice weather our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment