Weight Tracker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcoming Spring!

I am so glad that today is the first day of spring. We have had a very long winter here in Saskatchewan. I hope it starts melting soon and fast. We have a 5th wheel that we park each summer and I am really looking forward to spending the weekends out there. At this point it seems a very far away.

As I mentioned yesterday, I am going to attempt to get more exercise in this week. At the very least I would like to go on the treadmill a few times and do some Wii Fit. Not sure if it has to do with the weather, but can seem to get my but out of bed in the morning and am too tired when I get home at night. This is definately a mind over matter thing. I have lost about 27 pounds doing very little or no exercise; however, in the long run, it is important that exercise be incorporated into my everyday life. I have to do it! :O)

I also have another Product Review (only if you like seafood): It is the haddock from M&M Meats: really tasty and only 1 point per fillet.
Nutrition Facts
Per 1 average fillet (70 g)
Calories 60
Fat 0.5 g
Saturated 0 g
+Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 40 mg
Sodium 50 mg
Carbohydrate 0g
Fibre 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 13 g

No comments:

Post a Comment