Weight Tracker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Weigh In

So even after my apparent "collapse" this past weekend, I managed to achieve my 10% key chain. That means I have lost 10% of the total weight I need to lose. In many ways this sounds fantastic, but then I think how much weight is left to shed and I realize I still have a long way to go.
However, I am determined to become a much healthier person, incorporate exercise into my daily life and enjoy playing with my children.

My goals this week are going to be - tracking, add some exercise and try a new recipe.

So my total weight loss to date is: 27.4 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your 10%. It is a great accomplishment. Look at the small picture not the whole one. It is too hard. I too have alot to lose and it is difficult. I haven't reached my 10% yet. Going to WI now..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen,

    Good luck on your WI.

    ReplyDelete