Weight Tracker

Monday, August 22, 2011

I Am In A Way Better Place

Although I have had a rough couple of weeks, I am very proud to say that my weight loss efforts did not suffer by any means. I actually used the weight loss efforts as an escape from all the other "crap" that was going on around me. Who knew that I would be in a place where I didn't emotionally eat when things weren't going along perfect.

What a milestone that I was able to accomplish. I realize life has more turns, hills and cliffs than it does straight roads and I am willing to work with that and achieve a sense of balance between everything without make the situation worse by emotionally overeating.

I have really struggled over the last few years on making this journey truly successful. I am really attempting to come to new and practical realizations that will make this a lifestyle change that becomes more of a habit rather than constant work and effort.

I love my life and want to be around for a long time to enjoy it. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment