Weight Tracker

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Feel Like I'm Drowning

So I have had a really tough week. Many things are going on and are really, and I mean really, stressing me out. I have never been one to stress, but for some reason this week it is really getting to me. I am feeling so terrible, I feel like I could puke every few minutes. I have never experienced anything like this in my life.

I have decided to try and keep mega busy so I don't have to live the stress all the time, I am writing about it, hoping it will allow me to release some of it, I am picking away at the things I can control and trying to kick the ones I can't control to the curb.

I am hoping that my week of holidays will allow me to relax and find the good in life again.

In the meantime, I have still managed to control my eating and am happy to post a 1.8 loss this week. Thank goodness, because I am not sure what would have happened if this would have been a gain.

This is probably just what I needed this week to deflect some of the stress. Along with losing the 1.8 pounds, I also passed 25 pounds total lost and got my 10% key chain.

I will get through this! :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment