Weight Tracker

Monday, June 20, 2011

My 6 Week Plan

I have been known to hate, and I mean absolutely hate structured exercise. However, I realize to make the positive changes in my life, I am going to need to come to terms with some form of steady or regular exercise of some sort.

As I was surfing the web I came across a 6 week "Train to Walk a 5k" plan and thought that it would be something I could complete. It outlines what to do each day. LOVE THIS!!

So as of today, I have completed Day 1 and feel slightly excited to do Day 2. LOL! Hope this feeling sticks for awhile.

My hope is that once I complete the walking program and stick with it for a couple weeks, I will be ready to begin the "Couch to 5k" program and run 5k by the end of the year. I just have to stay focused and remind myself not to give up if something tries to get in my way.

I am ready to make these changes for a lifetime and don't want to give up or fail. I will continue to remind myself that this is the best choice and I want to be a positive role model for my family.

I CAN DO IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment