Weight Tracker

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Missed it by that Much

Missed my 5% goal today by 0.2 lbs. Really?

Somewhat disappointed, but I will get over it. LOL!

The scale is definitely going in the right direction and over the 5 weeks I have been doing this, I have lost 12.8 pounds, which I think is just great.

I am going out of town again this weekend for my son's ball tournament, however, I am going to really, really try to be super good. Although I follow Simply Filling, I may just track my foods for this week, to keep me a little more accountable while we are out of town. I will endeavor to drink water and try and get some walks in.

Resetting my lifestyle is such a mental game, far more than any physical component. I hope that I am able to stay mentally focused for a lifetime and that it will only get easier and become a habit. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment