Weight Tracker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What's your motivation?

What is your motivation for losing weight?

For me, other than the obvious (must lose weight to be healthier), it was to be able to wear my wedding rings again. I have not wore them since 2004. Yes, that is 4 years. I tried them on last night and they are not quite ready to go on. They are getting close. I am sure once I hit onederland it will be a matter of pounds. This definately motivation to continue the journey.

Another huge motivator for me was to be able to spend hours playing with my children. This gets easier with every pound I lose. It is such a wonderful feeling to play and run with them without getting tired or pulling something. I can't wait to lose another 30 pounds and see how much easier it is then.

This journey really has so many perks, I often wonder why I have derailed in the past as there really is no benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment