Weight Tracker

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weigh In and Self Awareness

Had my weigh in today and lost another 2.6 pounds. I love learning that this is a new way of life and not a "DIET".



This week I am focusing on self awareness. One of the most important factors in building your self esteem and confidence is your self awareness.

Being self aware is knowing:

What you want in your life? I want to live long and enjoy a wonderful life with my family and friends.

Your strengths and weaknesses. Some of my greatest strengths are my greatest weaknesses. Some of my strengths would be that I am caring, well educated, creative, while some of my weakness are I am a perfectionist, stubborn and very private.

What motivates you and makes you happy? Definately my family is one of my greatest motivators. I cannot explain the overwhelming love and emotion that I have as a mother. I just want to be around as long as I can for my children. They are my pride and joy and I love sharing their life with them.

What you want to change about yourself or about your life? Part of my journey is too allow my body to exist in a healthier environment, therefore, this is one of the changes I would like to make and am actively doing it.

Your achievements so far. I have successfully lost 43 pounds. I am raising 2 beautiful children to be respectful people and love themselves and others. I am a successful business women, with a wonderful husband and extended family and friends, a beautiful home and other luxuries we can enjoy as a family.

How you relate to others. I can relate to others on a variety of different subjects. However, there are always certain areas that one finds hard to relate to, especially if you haven't experienced it.

You need to improve as a person. I have to learn to "relax" and take more me time. I find that when I have free time, I should be playing with the kids or doing other chores. I think it is important to have time alone, I just need to learn how to do it.

Your most important beliefs and values. I believe in respect for yourself and others and value friendships.

How you see yourself as a person. I see myself as a hardworking mother and wife that strives for happiness and fulfillment.

This was a wonderful exercise - it allowed me to really believe that I have lots to be thankful for and to keep striving for my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment