Weight Tracker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thursday WI (18th Week)

Lost another 1 pound for a grand total of 40.6 pounds -- so far.

On my way back from the meeting I was reflecting on what has made me successful so far. I truly believe that staying for meetings is so crucial. It is amazing the hints, ranging from where to buy low point foods to coping mechanisms, you get out of the meetings. Obviously everyone at the meetings are dealing with the same struggles as I am, so for me it is far easier to relate to them and find the confidence to continue.

I also credit my children - my source of energy. I love them so dearly and I am enjoying every minute I can with them. It is so much to know that playing takes less energy now than it did a few months ago.

I am also very stubborn (which is an understatement), so with that alone, I cannot fail and will not fail. It may take me a while but I will keep at it.

Now onto week number 19 with 4 days at the lake - will be packing healthy and will earn as many ap's as I can.

:O)

No comments:

Post a Comment