Weight Tracker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wow! Another WI down.

Had my weekly Thursday wi today, and was down another 1.4 lbs. I have lost a total of 28.8 lbs.

So one of my goals for the week was try and start regular exercise. To give you an idea of a typical day for me:

6:00 am - wake up/shower/get ready/make lunches
7:20 am - take children to daycare and go to work
5:00 pm - come home from work/pick up kids from daycare
5:30 pm - make supper/clean up (If not at children's activities)
6:30 pm - help kids with homework/play with kids/bathe kids/0ther nighttime routines
9:00 pm - me time (if I haven't fallen asleep when laying by one of the children)

So my mind set this week was if I can start incorporating exercise, I should have more energy and be able to get up earlier to go on the treadmill or do Wii FIt or stay up at night and do something. I must say the days that I was able to "Get Moving" the result was exactly this. So I will be attempting to continue increasing the exercise this week. I managed to do the treadmill 3 days this week for about 17 minutes each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment