Weight Tracker

Monday, June 13, 2011

What to do when....

your son is attending his first PanAm Martial Arts Games and you have just started Weight Watchers?

You go with him and be the proudest mom ever!!! We spent the last three days together, driving and sitting and not much of anything else.

However, I really tried choosing healthier food and drinking a lot of water. I am hoping that my choice selection will not go unnoticed at the scale on Thursday. However, if I have a slight gain or a STS I will not be disappointed as I know I could have and most likely would have made far worse choices had I not been following WW's.

I had a tonne of fun and was so excited to be a part of my son's journey while still continuing on mine.

I would say success for both of us this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment