Weight Tracker

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Satisfied!

I am trying super hard to listen to my body signs when eating. I must remember to eat slow and to STOP once I am satisfied. This is sometime easier said than done.

I had weigh in at noon today and was down 0.8 pounds. After weigh in I came back to the office and heated up my lunch.

I had packed some leftovers from last nights supper, however, as I was eating my lunch, all of a sudden I felt like I overate. I obviously missed the signal (because of course I wasn't really paying attention) and not didn't feel too good. I still had my cherries to eat, which I was looking forward to. Now the old me would have still ate the cherries. But realizing that would make me feel worse, I left them and will have them as a snack a little later when I am hungry.

Although I missed the first signal, I was successful at not making another bad decision and for that I am happy.

I am looking forward to a week at the cottage and am looking forward to some fun activities with my children.

Have a great Canada Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment