Weight Tracker

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Feeling slightly normal again!

After a week of being extremely sick, I am glad to report that I believe I am on the upward swing. I have coughed so much this week, I was actually getting sick of hearing myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't leave. Was able to get about 5 days of good rest (thanks to my wonderful children understanding that mommy was not feeling well). I made a conscious decision to not worry about following any program or try and make it to weigh in, just to get lots of fluids and sleep. I am back at being a little more aware today and will have my weigh in on Thursday.

I feel pretty good other than still being slightly tired, but should regain the energy in the next day or two (I hope).

Will take it easy tonight and watch the hockey game with the kidlets and try and get on the treadmill for a wee tiny bit. Will have to gauge this, as when I start to do too much, I start to cough.

No comments:

Post a Comment