Weight Tracker

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Reward Day!

So as a reward for my successful weight loss progress so far, I have booked a morning at the spa with my darling daughter. I am going to have a pedicure done, while she has a pedicure and manicure done. She is only four and a half years old, but loves having her nails painted. We are having them done at the Beverly Ashdown Day Spa http://www.beverlyashdown.ca/ in Saskatoon. The package that my daughter is having done is called the Little Diva Pedicure and Manicure. I am having the Desperate Housewife Pedicure.

I have the day off from work and my son will be in school, so it is the perfect opportunity to do a "girls thing". It doesn't really happen very often, so I am totally looking forward to it. I will post pictures if I remember to take the camera.

I am so looking forward to this morning of fun with my precious little girl. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment