Weight Tracker

Thursday, April 2, 2009

This really does work!!

So I have been following the WW's plan now for approximately 3 months. The one thing I have really noticed is that if you follow the program as outlined, you are very successful; however, if you cheat, the program is not really forgiving. This past week I have cheated several times, so I am very curious as to how my wi will go today.

Quite often I wake up thinking why does it take so long to lose weight. I was never really a bad eater, I just ate too much too many days in a row. I have always been at the very least borderline over weight. It wasn't until after my pregnancy that I became obese. This was definately an eye opener for me, and I feel terrible I have done this to myself. However, I am committed to making the change. My family has a history of overweight people; does that mean these eating habits have not been changed down through generations?

I am adamant that I will provide my children with great eating habits. I want to break this cycle, if I can. Both my children are very active and so far they are doing just fine. However, I want them to continue to know how important it is to eat right and exercise. I will often tell them that we need to do this so that our muscles and bones remain healthy. They never hear the word diet in our house -- it is just "the way" we have to eat.
I feel great that I have been able to lose the weight I have and am looking forward to seeing the progress 3 months from now.

Have a great day and think "thin thoughts".

No comments:

Post a Comment