Weight Tracker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Progress Picture - Yikes!

So I have finally added a progress picture - not very flattering. There was a brief moment that I thought I should not even put it up, but I totally want to use it as motivation and I really want to see the transformation every few months.

On a positive note, I really feel the benefits to losing the weight. Going for a walk with my children outside is way easier. I LOVE IT!!! This is such a wonderful feeling.

I am not even going to comment on the whole weigh in thing this week; will just be hoping for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Your pic looks great! You can really see the difference. Well done, you're doing so well! You inspire me, and help me to realise that I can do it too if I keep trying..thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete